Monday, February 4, 2013

More sewing!

I finally made pacifier clips and bibs.

I got lucky at Joann's and found gold suspender clips on clearance. It was meant to be. The clips took some patience. There's a reason that one clip is wide and short and the other is skinny and long -- it's called learning to do something for the first time. Still, I'm happy with the end result. :)

The bibs turned out well and it gets addicting after awhile. I just want to use every cute piece of fabric I have! I also picked up remnants while I was at Joann's (which is then marked down an additional 50%!), and even went daring (wild?) with zebra print. I'm not usually drawn to animal designs, but some are actually pretty cute. I've seen some cute cheetah prints in pink -- would never have given it a second glance before!

I think I should be done with my projects. Of course, I do have 8 days to go. Never say never!

No comments:

Post a Comment