Saturday, February 2, 2013

10 days out.

Our to-do list before Katie is born...

Head to Target and get the remaining baby things we need, like infant Tylenol, baby book, and wipes, and a few things I need for the hospital. Maybe buy another pink crib sheet. We still need to order a lamp and butt cream (okay, a big tub of coconut oil) from Amazon.

Wash the last of the baby laundry. Make up the cradle and set some baby gear in the living room.

Install car seat.

Buy a few frozen pizzas for the freezer.

Get the house cleaned up a bit more. This will be more like making a list for Scott. I've given up on most chores. This includes using the dishwasher!

And that's it. My bag is mostly packed (except for what I use on a daily basis), I've even packed a few things for Katie, plans are in place, and even if I went into labor tonight, we're ready.

I'm hoping, though, I can squeeze in a trip to Joann's today and do some sewing tomorrow. I found a great bib template that I want to try!



No comments:

Post a Comment