Monday, February 11, 2013

39 weeks.

I can't believe I'm down to the night before delivery. Wow. It feels like I've been waiting so long and now it's finally happening.

Had my pre-op tonight, met with a nurse and reviewed everything. They sent me home with special soap and strict instructions on how to arrive squeaky clean in the morning.

What on earth will I do all morning? I don't have to show up until 10:30. Hmmm.

Funny things today...literally have been stopped by people all day. At Kroger tonight, an elderly woman stopped her car and said she could tell my baby was on the way, because I was waddling. I ran errands at 2 banks, and the tellers were sure I was on my way to the hospital. At Jamie's preschool, though, I happily got "good luck" and "congratulations" instead. I even ran into the pastor, and she gave me a hug. I much prefer running into people at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment