Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baby's coming today!

Well, it's 4:30 AM and I'm wide awake. With Jamie, I was awake by 3 AM the night before, so this is progress!

Luckily, my appetite is gone, so fasting doesn't bother me. On the other hand, I couldn't eat much yesterday, so I missed out on any delicious "last meal" Scott was offering up. Dinner was a tiny bowl of rice in the hospital cafeteria (while Scott grabbed a burger) and then some soup at home later on. I couldn't even eat an entire bowl of ice cream for dessert! Katie must be lying on my stomach.

I'm mentally thinking of the morning ahead. I'll go through my packing list again, set my pile of stuff aside, take a strict shower with hospital soap, lounge around with Jamie and my mom (and Scott!), and then it's off to labor and delivery! Gosh, I'm ready to go now...and Katie is kicking up a storm. Wonder if she's excited, too?

Yes, this is much more exciting than Christmas morning!

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment