Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday, Jamie! And I'm full term!

Jamie's third birthday also marks the beginning of my 37th week.

We had a party on Saturday with friends and family to celebrate the big day. Jamie knows it's his birthday and can't stop talking about it. I don't have any pictures on my phone, but I'll hopefully have some to share soon.

Saturday was a lot of fun. We had Jamie's party at the Children's Museum and invited some of his playgroup friends. We also had grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends of the family there. Not only did we celebrate Jamie, but also Katie's upcoming birth. We received some adorable baby clothes and little necessities for the nursery.

Not much else to report. We're taking it easy today, after our busy weekend. I included a belly shot for this week...I'm wondering how much more I can "pop" out! I'm running out of pants that fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment