Tuesday, January 8, 2013

34 weeks and I'm turning 30!

I'll be 30 on Friday. Wow. I realized that in the past 4 years, I've been pregnant on 3 of my birthdays. Now, I know that most people dread turning 30, but I'm feeling the opposite. I've been looking forward to 30 all year. 29 wasn't the happiest of birthdays for me.

I'm feeling much more tired lately. Last week, I started having painful Braxton hicks contractions. At my checkup, my OB said everything was fine, and to just rest as much as possible. So, I've been doing much less, resorting to lying in bed or on the couch. Insomnia is happening more often, too. I'm going to be a sleepy mom when Babybug gets here!

Diapers are slowly getting washed, folded, and put away. I'm halfway done in that area. Not sure if we'll jump right into cloth, or do disposables for the first week. I think a lot of it depends on whether I have the repeat c-section and how my recovery goes. I wish I knew what to expect! At this point, delivery could go either way...it's just up to Baby and how everything falls into place. As with Jamie, though, we're going with the flow. I'm not going to write a birth plan, I don't have any expectations...other than to go home with a healthy baby.

Can you believe it? Less than 6 weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment