Monday, January 14, 2013

35 weeks.

And feeling quite big. It's getting harder to squeeze into clothes and places, like the laundry area. It's also harder to get chores done, such as cleaning up the kitchen after a meal. I end paying for it later if I do too much, and I'll end up with cramps. Nevermind cleaning the floors! I also can't empty the trash or take the laundry upstairs. Pregnancy is limiting!

I'm so very glad that Jamie can put on his own shoes, since I can only manage slip on shoes myself.

Scott brought a few things down from the attic on Sunday night. I'll be washing the cradle bedding and the carseat padding this weekend, I suppose. Seeing those items make D-Day feel incredibly close!

I had wanted to get more sewing done, but at this point, I don't know if it'll happen. I'm too big and tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment