Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 and 33 weeks.

Babybug is the size of a pineapple, according to my pregnancy app.

She'll be here next month! It seems so soon. Scott and I are on day 4 of organizing/nesting and preparing the house as best as we can. I'm really happy with how the nursery turned out! I'll be posting pictures once everything is done. I hope to get some sewing done today. I've washed and folded just about everything, with the exception of diapers.

I'm feeling bigger and hungrier. I feel like I'm always hungry! I'm also guzzling water like its going out of style. This makes it hard to leave the house. I'm forever looking for bathrooms. Shopping is no longer fun. The more I walk, the more uncomfortable I feel. Scott has taken over the grocery shopping, thankfully. I often joke that I wish there was room for me in the grocery cart. Baby is just sitting so low, it's a wonder she hasn't fallen out. I'm definitely waddling nowadays. Now I remember why I had hoped I would deliver Jamie early. I forgot how uncomfortable the third trimester is.

I'm also starting to feel Braxton Hocks (false labor), so perhaps my body is gearing up. Will I make it to 40 weeks? Only 6 weeks and 6 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment