Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Jamie's a Wizards fan?

Yesterday, we went to the OB for my 24 week appointment. My doctor said my weight was right on track, Jamie's heartbeat was strong (in the 140-150 range), and he was measuring well.

The Washington Wizards played a preseason game at VCU last night against the Memphis Grizzlies. It was a lot of fun -- Scott's favorite player, Gilbert Arenas, was finally playing after dealing with a knee injury. We had gone to several games in the past 2 years where he had to sit out, unfortunately. Anyway, a cute thing I have to mention -- during the first quarter, Jamie was moving around a lot, so I'm thinking he had to have known what was going on. Right? When he's old enough, we'll have to take him to some games. There were A LOT of little kids there, actually. Or maybe I just notice these things now that I'm pregnant.

The Wizards won, by the way.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment