Thursday, October 15, 2009

Belly bump!




Here's me, with only 15 weeks left to go! Scott took this last night, before we headed off to "Labor Basics" at the hospital. It was the first of several prenatal classes that we're taking; our hospital offers a good range of classes and they're free -- so why not take advantage of that?

I guess I should be taking these weekly pictures on Mondays, because that's when my weeks start, but honestly...either I don't remember to have Scott get the camera, or we get busy with dinner and other things that it doesn't happen. I just want some kind of documentation, and I think I'll be more faithful about getting these weekly shots up -- it doesn't seem like it on a daily basis, but my belly is steadily growing. Jamie's getting big!

No comments:

Post a Comment