Thursday, October 29, 2009

27 weeks!



Here I am at 27 weeks. Last week of the second trimester!

In other news, I have changed my mind yet again on the car seat/stroller combination. Last night, before Baby Basics, Scott and I stopped off at Babies R Us to check out the car seats in person. Remember my love for the Snugride 32? Well, there's also an original Snugride, which is lighter. And you know, it makes more sense to have a smaller infant seat because I highly doubt I'll have a chunky kid. I think Jamie would realistically hit the height limit way before the weight limit, so why lug around a heavier seat? Plus....the matching stroller (the Graco LiteRider) was really nice. I walked around the stroller aisle with it and instantly fell in love. I'm going back today to see if an associate can help me fit it in the back of my car. If it fits, then that's it -- we're getting the matching stroller!

I really hope I don't change my mind again.

I'm also having second thoughts on my bottle choices. Ugh.

Oh, and last night at class -- the nurse told us that ear thermometers weren't accurate (which is what I registered for), that majority of the pacifiers on the market aren't recommended and you're not supposed to use baby powder when doing diaper changes. Well then, why do they even sell this stuff? It just confuses everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment