Thursday, October 22, 2009

26 weeks!



Here I am, at 26 weeks. Again, Scott took this picture before we left for our baby class. And no, I didn't wear my pink slippers out of the house. Although, seriously, sometimes it's very tempting!

The baby class we took, Labor Basics, was pretty interesting. Sometimes I hear that the classes are a waste of time, but not to me. I mean...I've never had a baby before, I've never taken care of a baby, and the only information I have is what I've seen in movies and read in books. So, that being said, I'm really glad we're taking the classes. I won't go into any details, but let me say this -- movies and tv really, really gloss over childbirth. Yikes.




The other day, I got these bibs in the mail from my grandmother. Aren't they cute? These are officially the first bibs I've gotten, and they're by Carter's. Grammy has good taste, doesn't she? It's funny, because I think Scott and I have decided on a monkey theme.



And lastly, here are some booties from my friend, Sarah. She included these in with our wedding present. I'm in love with them -- you can't find stuff like this at the store! The brown fits in really well with the monkey theme.

We're getting the nursery furniture this weekend, from my sister and brother in law, Lindsay and Todd. I'm really excited to see how the room is going to come together.

More pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment