Monday, May 10, 2010

At home and in Springfield!


It's been awhile since I've updated -- I'm sorry, but I don't always have a lot of free time! Jamie's napping at the moment, so I'm getting a few pictures up!

The first few pictures were taken at home, and the next ones are in Springfield -- where Scott grew up. 


Scott's mom (Gramma) and Jamie.


Gramma, Jamie, Great-Grandma


This time, with Uncle Gerald.


And here's Grampa.

Thennn....


Jamie met Zoe, and Zoe's mom, Courtney. Zoe is about 2 months younger than Jamie.


Isn't she adorable?



Missy met Jamie, and a little later, we met Missy's daughter, Kayla. Cuteness in boatloads, I tell you.

For some reason, I can't enter text further down, but obviously we stopped at Cracker Barrel and our trip was officially over.

No comments:

Post a Comment