Monday, April 19, 2010

He's 11 weeks old!


This was taken the weekend before last, when my mom came to visit. I just love this picture.


And this is from last week, when I thought Jamie was sleepy. I put him down for a nap and he thought it was time to play.

We spent this past weekend in New Jersey. Our first big trip out of Virginia! Aunt Dot (my great great aunt) is turning 90, so there was a party.


Aunt Dot with Jamie.


My dad, Jamie, me, my mom and Scott. Ugh, why did we take a picture in front of the a/c?


Aunt Carol and Jamie.


Aunt Dot and her cake.


Jamie asleep on Beth's lap.


My grammy and Jamie.


My mom and Jamie.


5 generations!


The next morning, before breakfast...


Settling down at breakfast.




With my cousin, Allison.


In the car & going home!

No comments:

Post a Comment