Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Jamie!


Believe it or not, that's the same Winnie the Pooh blanket I had as a baby. I'm glad I remembered to dig it out of the box it had been stored in!

Last weekend, we went to visit Scott's parents in Springfield.


I told everyone to act natural, and this is what I got -- fake tv watching.


Well, Jamie was really watching tv. Or just flashing lights. He's mesmerized.


And then Addison arrived.

The next day....



Grandpa and Betty arrived, to celebrate Grandpa's 92nd birthday.


Four generations of Kramers.


Napping on my lap, as he's so worn out from partying.


About to blow out his candles. And yes, it really does say 29.


Mommmm, why can't I have some cake? That's so lame!


Grandpa giving Jamie some words of wisdom.


Leaning in for just one picture with Jamie and Addison.


Addison was able to fit into the bumbo seat. Guess Jamie will be able to use it for a long time!

And back at home, my mom came for a short visit....



That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment