Sunday, December 16, 2012

31 weeks tomorrow!

In 2 months, Babybug will be here!

I'm feeling bigger. My small maternity sweatpants are officially too tight as of this morning. So, I pulled out a very comfortable pair of maternity large pants. Bless Old Navy.

My large (Scott's) tshirts are getting tight. Socks are leaving lines on my ankles, which is exactly what happened with Jamie. It's also getting harder to bend over. Now I really have a free pass to let the floors go.

I've recently developed an aversion to hot dogs. This includes corn dogs. No matter the brand, they all taste awful to me. I'm drinking plenty of milk, though, which is good...but I still find strange, because I've always hated milk.

Time for a list update.

Food Aversions.
-chicken
-hot dogs and corn dogs
-homemade pizza (sorry, Scott)

Cravings.
-tacos
-milk
-sugar cookies
-cereal
-cheeseburgers
-soup
-peanut butter and jelly
-apples

2 comments: