Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We're having a baby!

It still sounds surreal to say that, but here we are, at 16 weeks. It's really true what they say about not caring whether it's a boy or a girl, as long as Baby is healthy. I still can't wait to find out, though. I just want to start planning!

Some days I have a strong feeling that we're having a boy, and other times I have girl dreams, so who knows? The Chinese predictor test indicates a boy, but the ring over belly test predicted a girl. Everyone keeps saying I'll have a boy, so it'll be interesting to find out what we're really having.

The big ultrasound is scheduled for the day after Labor Day, when we get back from vacation. I'm more excited about that than going to the beach! Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. For freak's sake, woman! I've been waiting for you to update your blog and get on the ball for ages! You're lucky you have a very good and cuddly excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I say you're gonna have a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Scott is CONVINCED it's a boy.

    ReplyDelete