Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First kick!

I'm obsessed about Baby's movements! This morning, while I was debating whether I wanted to get out of bed, I felt about 4-5 soft kicks. It didn't hurt at all, it felt like Baby's foot was wrapped with a pillow. It was an amazing feeling, over entirely too soon. I can't wait for it to happen again.

Scott and I went to Lowe's last night, to check out paint colors for the upstairs bedrooms. We have to pick out a color for the nursery and another for the guest room/office. When you don't know the gender, it makes it very hard to decide on a color. I kept picking out these soft lavender shades, and Scott actually picked a card that said "It's a boy!" Eventually, we picked a very light blue for the nursery and a peach for the other room. The yellows weren't at all appealing. Our house has 2 bedrooms, but we're converting one room into 2 rooms, thus, giving us a 3 bedroom house! If the construction takes longer than we expected, and if we can find out the gender before they're done..........then we can hurry back to Lowe's and pick out a lavender, if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment