Monday, September 17, 2012

18 weeks.

Feeling good, but tired. Only 3 weeks until the big ultrasound!

I'm also excited because I'm finally feeling flutters. It's hard to describe, but I'll try. It feels like Babybug is stretching out and finding a comfortable position. No kicks yet!

I'm hungrier nowadays and there are more cravings than before. I'm loving croissants, hard boiled eggs/devilled eggs, hot dogs, tacos, soup, subs/hoagies, grapes, salad with thousand island, orange juice...and sometime this week, I'll need a milkshake and cheesecake. Oh, and pickles, of course.

In other news, bathroom visits are no joke. I was driving home today, nearly 2 miles from the house, when I suddenly pulled into a bank. I hurried inside and politely asked where the restroom was. I was moments away from crying if I hadn't found a place to stop, but no matter what, I can't seem to not use manners. Never mind I almost had an accident! Now I'm paranoid that I WILL have an accident. I wonder if other pregnant women wear Depends....

No comments:

Post a Comment