Saturday, July 28, 2012

Clean house? What's that?

Hopefully, when I hit my second trimester in a few weeks, I'll get my energy back.

It's all I can do somedays just to keep up with Jamie, go to activities and keep us fed. By dinner time, I'm looking forward to bedtime.

Long story short, I'd be embarrassed to have anyone over because I cannot keep up with the housework! I love having a clean house. I'm usually very organized. I don't even do the grocery shopping very often anymore. I'm just too tired.

How do the supermoms do it?

2 comments:

  1. You WILL get your energy back... eventually. It's difficult being pregnant, having an active toddler AND having a house to take care of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, some days are better than others, for sure. I just take full advantage when I do have energy!

    ReplyDelete