Thursday, December 17, 2009

34 weeks already?



Here's another shot of my kitchen, in case you were interested in what the sink and dishwasher looked like. Anyway, I can't believe we're already at 34 weeks. I had my checkup this week and things are still going well. The appointments are literally about 5 minutes long. The nurse checks my weight and blood pressure, listens for the fetal heartbeat, and then my doctor measures my belly. She waits to see if I have any questions, and then that's it. Starting in January, I'll be going for these appointments weekly until I pop. My doctor mentioned that if I happen to go into labor now, they'll let it progress -- at this point, there's no stopping it. Technically, I'm not full term yet (37 weeks is the magic week), but apparently they're not worried about the 34 weekers. I just hope I can make it to mid January at least. As much as I want this kid out, I don't want him out yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment