Friday, September 11, 2009

Only 20 weeks to go!

It's been a busy few weeks!

Scott and I spent the week before Labor Day in the Outer banks in North Carolina. And now, we're getting some work done on our house, which means that in another week or so we'll have a room for the nursery. It's a crazy process. Our townhouse has two bedrooms, but both are master size. So, we did the most logical thing and decided to split the one bedroom into two separate rooms. I'm excited about the end result, but for now, it means a lot of dust and noise during the day.

Speaking of the nursery, I'm still not decided on what theme we'll be going with. Part of me loves Winnie the Pooh (and I've already fallen in love with the travel system), but Scott seems to want a monkey theme. Maybe a mix? I have no idea.

The pregnancy is going GREAT so far. I'm eating more (finally), actually gaining weight, and feeling more kicks. We got to see Baby on Tuesday, at the *big* ultrasound. And of course, we found out the gender. Unfortunately, I'm not ready to share that secret with the world just yet, but the world will know soon enough. Most importantly, Baby is healthy and doing well.

I'm also spending a good deal of time planning my wedding! September 19th is the big day (nearly a week left to go!), and we're very excited. I can't believe it's so close. I'm pretty happy that it's happening in September, because I really love fall. The crisp air, the leaves changing, apple cider, Halloween around the corner.........it's a good time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Your nursery decor themes tip off the gender to me, but I'll keep quiet and not spoil it for others. ;)

    ReplyDelete