Monday, September 28, 2009

Jamie's Room

The nursery isn't done yet, but I already have a collection of stuff!

P.S. I'm 23 weeks, so only 17 weeks until we meet our little guy. I tried to make the pictures look nice, but I can't help but feel that some of them have that "ebay" look to them. Oh, well.





Here is the nursery so far. We still need carpeting and the shelves need to be installed in the closet.



I caved and bought this fleece suit from Old Navy. He'll need something to keep him warm in that cold January weather.





I found some old baby blankets at my parents' house a few weekends ago, and I really like the dinosaur pjs, flight school tshirt and onesie. A better picture of the dinosaur pjs are below.







How awesome is this outfit? I think it's for around 3-6 months, and I love the frog in the pocket.



I found this Fisher Price monitor set on Craigslist last week. Scott and I tested them out, and they work perfectly.



This is a sweater that's actually older than me: it was made for my brother, Jonathan, when he was a baby. And here's a better look at those dinosaur pjs. I'm a big fan of pjs; I predict that Jamie and I will be spending a lot of time wearing pjs around the house.





And lastly, we have this little lion. The day after I found out I was pregnant, I bought him. I just thought he was adorable and it was nice to have some kind of baby item, to make the pregnancy feel more real.


I can't wait to post more pictures, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment