Friday, November 30, 2012

Baby mail!

My newborn/small baby diaper stash arrived in the mail. Exciting stuff. Don't be fooled by the size of that prefold - it will shrink once washed.

My in laws are contributing to our diapering supply, so that's what's in the box. My parents are helping us get a Jenny Lind crib, which should arrive within the week.

That leaves....more sewing for me, crib assembling for Scott, shelf shopping, and the little things - the smaller stuff we'll need to gather before Baby gets here. I'm still not entirely sure of we need elephant pictures for the walls, or if I should just splurge on a framed print of "You Are My Sunshine".

By the way, this week puts me in the third and final trimester! I'm going to try and savor every last bit. With Jamie, I was so ready to deliver and be done, but this time...appreciating the kicks, the quiet...it's truly a special time.

No comments:

Post a Comment