Friday, March 26, 2010

Update @ 8 weeks

Jamie is growing so fast!

Lately, he's been much more alert. He likes to look at things -- whether it's the mobile in the crib, the lights on the tv, the ceiling fan, his toys...or even Scott and I. If he hasn't seen one of us in awhile, or at least 20 minutes, his face breaks out into a huge grin. He's so excited to get reacquainted! Jamie loves to smile, but not so much for the camera, unfortunately.

Sleeping has been going well. For the most part, he'll sleep through the night (10pm-5am or 6am). There are still some nights that he wants to be up at 3am, though.

Head/neck control is excellent. If I'm holding him upright, I don't have to support his head because he can do it himself!

He's also started to make sounds, which is exciting. "Cooing" is what I think they call it. My favorite thing is when he sighs. Well, that and sneezing. I cannot get enough of the baby sneezes.

No comments:

Post a Comment