Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009 in Pictures.



I'm so ready for 2010 (and to finally meet Jamie!), but I'm still amazed at how much has happened in 2009. What a year!

January


 

I had my 26th birthday and Scott surprised me to a really nice brunch at the Jefferson Hotel. I couldn't believe it -- I remember waking up and expecting to have waffles and coffee as usual, but Scott told me to hurry up and get ready to go out. "Scott, why do I need to dress up? Where are we going??"

February



Family reunion in North Carolina.

March




Snowstorm! We had our first Richmond snow day together.

April




Homeowners at last! We found a place to call home and couldn't be happier.

May



Celebrating our 3 year anniversary with a cruise to the Bahamas. Not long after our trip, we got the biggest surprise of all -- we were expecting a baby! 

June



Our first look at Jamie. Only 7 weeks along, but a healthy little bean!

July

Wedding plans are underway and I have my bridal shower in New Jersey.






With my cousins, including my bridesmaid, Beth.

August




The bump begins.

 

 Scott's office threw us a congratulations party.




And we went to the Outerbanks for vacation.

September

 

Wedding Day!

 

With my college girlfriends, Elaine and Melody.









We find out that we're having a boy!

October

 

Watching the Wizards play.




We start the nursery.

November




Baby shower in New Jersey!



My own butterball, Thanksgiving morning.


December



Aren't we lucky! Another snowstorm in the south.



Our Christmas greeting. (Picture was taken in November, to explain the smaller bump)




Scott, modeling one of Jamie's presents. I wonder who it will fit better....

 

Jamie's cradle.




Last belly picture of the year at 36 weeks. Each passing week is a milestone and making us more anxious for Jamie to get here. 


Scott and I had a wonderful year, with many of life's surprises and blessings. We're happy, healthy and excited for what's to come.

Hello, 2010!



No comments:

Post a Comment